ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Friday, October 31, 2008

HUMOR: Bad Halloween Jokes

Do zombies eat popcorn with their fingers?
No, they eat the fingers separately...

Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
No body

What do you call a ghost's mother and father?
Transparents

What's the ratio of a pumpkin's circumference to its diameter?
Pumpkin Pi

What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost?
Bamboo

What kind of girl does a mummy take on a date?
Any old girl he can dig up

How do you mend a broken Jack-o-Lantern?
With a pumpkin patch

What did the wicked chicken lay?
Deviled eggs

What happened to the guy who didn't pay his exorcist?
He was repossessed

Where does a werewolf go to college?
At the moon-iversity

Why do demons and ghouls hang out together?
Because demons are a ghoul's best friend

Mask Pun

My son-in-law Matt has a great-looking Darth Vader mask. One year at Halloween, a friend asked if he could borrow it. Matt agreed, and on Halloween night, his friend came by to pick it up. Matt was surprised that his friend was dressed in his usual attire of jeans and a flannel shirt, with the addition of a black cowboy hat.

"Where's your costume?" Matt asked.

"This is it," his friend replied.

"Well, what are you supposed to be?" Matt inquired.

His friend answered, "Darth Brooks."

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.