ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Monday, July 11, 2005

CULTURE/SOCIETY: 18 Life-Changing Events

Inspired by B and her Random Lists of Things - a website I recommend and find quite fun and entertaining, as I have said before - I have come up with a list of my own.

These are seminal events in a person's life. After you have been through one of these events, your life is forever changed and you don't see the world in the same way - or at least part of the world.

I can't say that I have done all of these, so I don't know first-hand if some of these really change your perspective, but from all I've read and heard, I think I'm probably on the right track.

So without further adieu....

1. Taking drugs.
2. Having sex.
3. Living with someone.
4. Getting married.
5. Having children.
6. Getting divorced.
7. Going to college.
8. Traveling outside the U.S.A.
9. Living outside the U.S.A.
10. Being illiterate.
11. Being in prison.
12. Losing one's faith.
13. Regaining one's faith.
14. Getting fired or laid off.
15. Going to war.
16. Killing someone.
17. Attempting suicide.
18. Almost dying.

Like I said, I haven't had all of these things happen to me, but more than I wish for sure.

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.