ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

HUMOR: What Google Thinks I Need

I got this from eclectic, a blogger, who got it from SoozieQ, another blogger, who got it from I don't know who. But basically, you take your first name and add needs, and then see what comes up on Google.

Here's the top ten matches...

#10 - Dan needs help at the polls on election day and with door-to-door canvassing

I didn't even know I was running for anything!

#9 - Dan needs your help in editing his news report

Obviously, someone doesn't like what I post on my blog!

#8 - dan needs medical help

Well, since I've reached 40, I have developed bad knees, psoriasis (dry skin), worse adult acne and skin bumps on my eyelids.

#7 - Dan needs a new homepage

I need to get a computer again before I can have a home page!

#6 - Dan needs help with the MAWMUG!

Sounds like I'm battling some evil monster. "Quick, distract the creature - while I give the killing blow!"

#5 - Dan needs to sell the team

I'm not selling my family despite what google thinks!

#4 - Uncle Dan Needs You

Don't you feel special? And maybe I'm the uncle you never had.

#3 - dan needs the love too, y'all

Well, who doesn't? But I like to think I'm a better dad this Dan.

#2 - Dan needs a new car

Apparently, this blogger doesn't know that I just bought a car. Or else, he doesn't think much of the car I bought. But I sure can't afford the cars he's suggesting.

#1 - Xie Xingfang: Lin Dan needs to overcome himself

Once again, I am shown that I am my own worst enemy!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.