ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Sunday, November 27, 2005

SCIENCE and CULTURE/SOCIETY: Luxuriant Flowing Hair Club for Scientists


I was wondering around the 'net and I found this delightful site. Who says all scientist are ugly nerds?

And even Brian May of Queen is a member - page with Brian May on it - about 1/2 down



Luxuriant Flowing Hair Club for Scientists™
Highlighting the heads of science
compiled by Alice Shirrell Kaswell, AIR staff

The Luxuriant Flowing Hair Club for Scientists (LFHCfS) is a club for scientists who have, or believe they have, luxuriant flowing hair.

The 2004 Ig Nobel Tour of the UK and Ireland included appearances by LFHCfS members and their hair -- and also a contest to choose the Science Barnet of the year.

HOW TO JOIN THE CLUB: To propose yourself (and your hair) for membership in the club, please send info to:
LUXURIANT HAIR CLUB
c/o <marca@chem2.harvard.edu>
Please include a photograph -- or a URL that points to a photograph -- in which the luxuriant, flowing hair is CLEARLY evident. Also please include a URL pointing to your credentials as a scientist. You may nominate someone else whose hair you admire, provided that you have first consulted that person.
NOTE: Each new member is entitled, should he or she request it, to a free issue of the Annals of Improbable Research.







Luxuriant Flowing Hair Club for Scientists

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.