ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

HUMOR: How I'm Both a Good and Bad Influence on My Daughter

I just find what my daughter did amusing and I thought I'd pass it on.

My daughter was talking to my mom on the phone and telling her what she wanted for Christmas. And my daughter was describing these dolls called Brats.

She was explaining how they had big head and little bodies. Then she said, "If they were real, they would be saying, 'Oh, I have telekenetic powers because my head is so big!'"

Now I don't know whether to be proud that my daughter who only about half way through elementary school knows what telekenesis is or ashamed that she's picked up the comic book idea that big brains give you special mental powers.

Merry ChrisBoxSolsTurnaKwanzaKah
OlderMusicGeek

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.