ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Monday, January 09, 2006

HUMOR: Why I Never Visit Rich People!!!!!

Well, here's my addition to the class war. An old buddy of mine from when I lived in Africa sent me this. I did a little tweaking to have it make more sense to North American and European readers. - OlderMusicGeek -

Question: "What would you like to drink ... fruit juice, soda, tea, ovaltine, chocolate, or coffee?"
Answer: "Tea please"
Question: "Black tea, herbal tea, earl grey, ice tea or green tea?"
Answer: "Ceylon tea please"
Question: "How would you like it? Black or white?"
Answer: "White please"
Question: "Milk, whitener, or condensed milk?"
Answer: "Milk please "
Question: "Whole, 2%, fat free?"
Answer: "Whole milk please."
Question: "Milk from a dairy or free range cow?"
Answer: "Umm ... I'll rather take it black please."
Question: "Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?"
Answer: "With sugar please."
Question: "Beet sugar or cane sugar?"
Answer: "Cane sugar please."
Question: "White, brown or yellow sugar?"
Answer: "Just forget about the tea. I'll have a glass of water instead please."
Question: "Mineral or still water? "
Answer: "Mineral water please."
Question: "flavored or non-flavored ?"
Answer: "Just forget it!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.