ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Sunday, February 19, 2006

CULTURE/SOCIETY: Searches That Bring Up My Blogs

These are what I considered the 20 strangest entries that brought up my web sites on any search engines. - OlderMusicGeek

20. preschoolers and respecting authority
19. steffen bakery indiana state line
18. Old Fella Branson Missouri
17. Humorous Pictures of Differences in the male and female brains
16. "hindu music" "Indiana Jones"
15. I love you older brother
14. "favorite song" "swallowed a fly" famous person
13. mpeg for servant leadership
12. farting christmas songs
11. clip of the jessie spano freakout
10. mpeg fat hutt
9. urban lore: president bush to bomb canary islands
8. Calphalon pots are they harmful to your health
7. S W FLIGHT ATTENDANT SAYS KENNY CHESNEY NOT GAY
6. "I have bad news" "President" "cherry" "tomato"
5. in the dance off episode zack and jessie "legs" spano were a team. the team name was what?
4. What happens when u pray for a person then that person nose starts to bleed?
3. poem someone wrote conversation "Franklin Roosevelt" Devil written thirties
3. couple seks photo and seks children boys with older women
2. more tickle his pickle
1. lesbian kicked me in the crotch

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.