ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

POLITICS: Natural Disaster

Another joke sent to me by Ernest T Spoon. - OlderMusicGeek


Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and George W. Bush face a firing squad in a small Central American country.

Bill Clinton is first placed against the wall and just before the order to shoot him is given, he yells, "Earthquake!"

The firing squad falls into a panic, and Bill jumps over the wall and escapes in the confusion.

Al Gore is the second one placed against the wall. The squad is reassembled, and Al ponders what his old boss has done. Before the order to shoot is given, Al yells, "Tornado!" Again, the squad falls apart, and Al slips over the wall.

The last person, George W. Bush, is placed against the wall. He is thinking, "I see the pattern here… just scream out a disaster and hop over the wall."

As the firing squad is reassembled and the rifles raised in his direction, he grins and yells, "Fire!"

1 comment:

Dale Archibald said...

Pretty funny. Both the Bush and Vinnie jokes. And I'm even older than you, btw.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.