ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Saturday, August 26, 2006

CULTURE/SOCIETY: The Thrace Survey

My much younger brother, Harmonica23 sent me this. Fill out your version if you want. Don't bother reading it if you don't want to. Just sending in case people are curious. Plus, I'm trying to clear out my emails! - OlderMusicGeek

THREE SURVEY:

Three Names You Go By:
1. Dan
2. OlderMusicGeek
3. Nicholas Y Carlson - for internet sites, so they can't steal my identity - I also put my birthday as July 4!

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. glasses
2. t-shirt
3. underwear

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. humor
2. respect
3. rarrr!

Three things you want really badly: (right now)
1. My sickness that only makes tired - with no other symptoms - to go away
2. a maid or wife - willing to share either
3. more money - but will settle for an ipod

Three pets you had/have:
1. Darkside - one of the most playful cats ever
2. Dobie - so-named because it was grey and Radio Lesotho kept playing Dobie Gray's "Drift Away"
3. Mollo - another cat whose name is Sesotho for fire, because it was yellow and feisty

Three favorite sports:
1. hiking
2. yeah, a nerd like me is into sports
3. any sport someone I know is playing

Three people who will fill this out:
1. don't know
2. don't care
3. maybe my girlfriend

Three things you did last night:
1. instant message
2. sleep
3. email

Three Favorite Places to eat:
1. El Rodeo
2. Olive Garden
3. anywhere dirt cheap

Three People that live in your place:
1. me
2. my daughter
3. the farting ghost - Well, someone has to be doing it when my daughter and I both say we didn't do it!

Three things you like about yourself:
1. fairly intelligent
2. witty - though some say obnoxious - the jealous ones of course!
3. I think I'm a pretty good dad

Three things you ate today:
1. toast
2. peanut butter
3. might have swallow a little toothpaste

Three people you last talked To:
1. my girlfriend
2. my daughter
3. a crazy smart-aleck co-worker

Three things you're doing tomorrow:
1. resting
2. maybe a little shopping
3. sleeping

Three things that make you laugh:
1. my daughter
2. my girlfriend
3. maybe that crazy smart-aleck co-worker, not wait, myself - yes, I admit it!

Three things that you want to do this year:
1. be healthy!
2. don't have many goals this year - last year was hard enough!
3. spend more time with my daughter

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.