ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Friday, September 29, 2006

HUMOR and CULTURE/SOCIETY: Male Restroom Etiquette

A long overdue video has finally been made! - OlderMusicGeek



There's only two things missing in this video.

1. Not enough stress on washing your hands.

I mean I don't know how many times I've seen or heard men leaving without washing their hands. I mean, think! What's on your hands, guys?! You really want to touch people with those hands? Or you think people want to be touched by you, or touch anything you touched?

and 2. Throw your paper towels in the trash can, and your toilet paper in the toilet.

I worked in restaurants and stores when I was younger, and I had to clean both rest rooms. The women's rooms were never much work. But the men's room would always have paper towels all over the floor, especially near the trash cans. And little pieces of toilet paper would be around the stalls.

I mean, com'on! If a dork like me with no hand-eye coordination and no athletic skills can get the paper towel in garbage can and the toilet paper in the toilet, I don't know what's the problem with the rest of you guys.

Okay, I'm not the cleanest guy in the world, but this is stuff that really shouldn't be left out and about.

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.