ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Friday, September 01, 2006

HUMOR: Some Google Games with Your Name

My brother, Harmonica23 , sent me this via a MySpace bulletin -

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Harmonica23
Date: Sep 1, 2006 9:05 PM

Alrighty, so I was messing about with Google and came across a few rather amusing quotes using my name and an action verb. You know the drill, put "Your Name Licked" in quotes and Google it.

Just to appease all the smartalecks:

No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - "Your Name Licked" - did not match any documents.

Now go do it the Right Way!

Harmonica23 ~ "Dave licked a dead guy . Pass it on"

I, myself, came up with this ditty - Dan licked his fingers then put them in his ears.


He also had a great one I've been meaning to pass one, but haven't got around to doing it. So now I finally will.

The same idea, but a different verb - "Your name looks like". Don't forget the quotes or you won't get the exact phrase.

Here's some from the first page. Most, if not all, seem to be referring to the Harry Potter actor.

Dan looks like something bigger flew up his butt
Dan looks like he is crack or something.., he's still hot... GO DAN!
Dan looks like he's been drinking. and what's that on his arm?
Dan looks like he's kind of checking out the Angel's rack
Dan looks like a potential candidate for Every 15 Minutes
Dan looks like a girl here, what with the plaited hair and broad hips
Dan looks like a bit of a nerd from the back lol!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.