ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Friday, December 22, 2006

SPIRITUALITY/RELIGION and ENTERTAINMENT: Moby's Take on Christmas

Moby, an extremely liberal Christian, has this interesting take on Christmas. I got it from his website which Spin led me too. - OlderMusicGeek

as for christmas, i hope that everyone has a wonderful christmas, regardless of how you choose to celebrate it (or not celebrate it).

i always hope that somehow we can see past the fun and awesome pagan trappings of christmas (trees, mistletoe, december 25th, candy canes, etc) to remember that on christmas we celebrate the birthday (even if jesus wasn't actually born anywhere near december 25th) of a man who wanted us all to be more forgiving, more compassionate, less judgemental, less violent, and less materialistic.

ultimately christmas is about celebrating the birthday of a man who wanted us to love one another and to look after one another regardless of our religious or political or ethnic or gender differences.

thanks, and merry christmas.
moby

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.