ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Sunday, November 18, 2007

HUMOR: Government's More Advanced Strategies

This is an ancient email sent to me by The Sassy Witch. - OlderMusicGeek.

The tribal wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from generation to generation, says that: "When you discover that you're riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount."

However, in the government, more advanced strategies are often employed, such as:

1) Buying a stronger whip to be used on the dead horse.
2) Changing riders.
3) Arranging to visit other countries to see how other cultures ride dead horses
4) Appointing a committee to study the dead horse.
5) Lowering the standards so that the dead horse can be included.
6) Reclassifying the dead horse as "living impaired", thus entitling it to benefits.
7) Hiring outside contractors to ride the dead horse.
8) Harnessing several dead horses together to increase speed.
9) Providing additional funding and/or training to increase the dead horse's performance.
10) Doing a productivity study to see if lighter riders would improve the dead horse's performance.
11) Rewriting the expected performance requirements for all dead horses.
12) Declaring that, as the dead horse does not have to be fed, it is less costly, carries lower overhead and contributes substantially more to the bottom line of the economy than a live horse.
13) Promoting the dead horse to a supervisory position.

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.