ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Friday, November 09, 2007

HUMOR: One Day on I-80

This is an email from Ernest T Spoon. It originally mentioned our state, but I don't like giving too many details about myself on the web, so I changed the state name to "the midwest". - OlderMusicGeek.

Two men were driving on I-80 in the midwest, when they got pulled over by a State Trooper. The trooper walked up and tapped on the window with his nightstick. The driver rolled down the window and "WHACK", the trooper smacked him in the head with his nightstick.

"What was that for?" the driver asked.

"You're in the midwest, son," the trooper answered. "When we pull you over here, you better have your license ready by the time we get to your car."

"I'm sorry, officer, “the driver said, "I'm from New York and didn't know your laws here." The trooper runs a check on the guy's license--he's clean and gives the guy his license back.

The trooper then walks around to the passenger side and taps on the window. The passenger rolls down the window and "WHACK", the trooper smacks him on the head with the nightstick.

"What'd hell did you do that for?" the passenger demands.

"Just making your wish come true," replied the trooper.

"Making WHAT wish come true?" the passenger asked.

"Because I know you New Yorkers," the trooper says. "Two miles down the road, you're gonna turn to your buddy and say I wish that jerk would've tried that with me!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.