ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

CULTURE/SOCIETY: A 3-Minute Test That I Used to Give the First Day of Class

I found this with, once again, StumbleUpon. It's a test that I always gave on the first day of class when I was a teacher. There are different variations of this all over the place, internet and hard copy. StumbleUpon picked it up from the website, Books, Cats, Tech. - OlderMusicGeek

Three-minute timed test.

1. Read everything before doing anything.

2. Put your name in the upper left-hand corner of this paper.

3. Circle the word "Name" in sentence two.

4. Draw five small squares in the upper left-hand corner of this
paper.

5. Put an X in each square.

6. Sign your name under the title of this paper.

7. After the title, write "Yes, yes, yes."

8. Put a circle around sentence seven.

9. Put an X in the lower left-hand corner of this paper.

10. Draw a triangle around the X you just put down.

11. On the back of this paper, multiply 703 by 66.

12. Draw a rectangle around the word "paper" in sentence four.

13. Call out your first name when you get to this point in the
test.

14. If you think you have followed directions carefully to this
point, call out "I have."

15. On the reverse side of this paper, add 8950 and 9850.

16. Put a circle around your answer and put a square around the
circle.

17. Count out in your normal speaking voice, from ten to one backward.

18. Punch three small holes in the top of this paper with your pencil.

19. If you are the first person to get this far, call out loudly, "I
am the first person to this point, and I am the leader in following
directions."

20. Underline all even numbers on the side of this page.

21. Put a square around every number written out on this test.

22. Say out loud, "I am nearly finished, I have followed directions."

23. Now that you have finished reading carefully, do only number 2.

A link to a copy of the test I found

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.