ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

CULTURE/SOCIETY and POLITICS: A Questionnaire about Heterosexuality

This is a questionnaire used for teaching about homosexuality. I found it using StumbleUpon.com. It's from the Advocates for Youth website. I liked it. Hope you will too. :) - OlderMusicGeek

Heterosexual Questionnaire

Please answer the following questions as honestly as possible.

1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
2. When and how did you first decide you were heterosexual?
3. Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?
4. Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a fear of others of the same sex?
5. If you have never slept with a member of your own sex, is it possible that you might be gay if you tried it?
6. If heterosexuality is normal, why are so many mental patients heterosexual?
7. Why do you heterosexual people try to seduce others into your lifestyle?
8. Why do you flaunt your heterosexuality? Can't you just be who you are and keep it quiet?
9. The great majority of child molesters are heterosexual. Do you consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?
10. With all the societal support that marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexual people?
11. Why are heterosexual people so promiscuous?
12. Would you want your children to be heterosexual, knowing the problems they would face, such as heartbreak, disease, and divorce?

* Created by Martin Rochlin, Ph.D., January 1977, and adapted for use here.

A link to the questionnaire

A link to the Advocates for Youth website

2 comments:

Charlotte Robinson said...

For the truth about gay marriage check out our trailer. Produced to educate & defuse the controversy it has a way of opening closed minds & creates an interesting spin on the issue: www.OUTTAKEonline.com
The truth will set you free…

Anonymous said...

1. hmm.. I blame my boyfriend.
2. I saw him at a club, and he was just sweet, and cute- I just wanted to kiss him.
3. Oh I hope not.
4. I don't think so.
5. Well, no- I tried it, it just didn't work right for me.
6. There are all kinds of mental patients- I assume most, but not all would be heterosexual, given the idea that the population in mental hospitals probably reflects the normal population, which should include straights, gays, lesbians, bisexuals, trans-straights, trans-gays, trans-lesbians, and trans-bisexuals in similar proportions.
7.Well, not ALL of us. I have no idea why some other people are such idiots.
8. I just cant stop touching him!! It's not my fault!!
9. Yeah, this is a real concern... but I understand there have been a few homosexual child molesters too. How can we tell if a teacher is a potential threat? Should we just home-school our kids? If so, how will our kids become socially involved and independent?
10. People are idiots. I blame the faults of our current society. (i.e. glamorization and glorification of promiscuous sexuality in the media, unrealistic false ideals of what makes a person attractive as promoted by advertisers, marriage for sex or money, etc.)
11. Promiscuity is a citizen's duty- no, thats not right... same response as question 10.
12. Can I choose the sexuality of my kids? I don't think so. It's a dangerous world- see the blog at http://avatars.imvu.com/aroswald1977 - I'll support my kids and fear for their safety and well-being no matter what sexual preference comes naturally to them.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.