ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Saturday, December 01, 2007

CULTURE/SOCIETY: A Christmas Questionnaire

sent me this questionnaire. So I thought I'd throw on here. :) - OlderMusicGeek

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE ! ! !

Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new email that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you . . .

'Tis the Season to be NICE !

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Usually wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? We used to put it up the Friday after Thanksgiving, but my daughter and I seem to be getting lazier as we get older.
4. When do you take the tree down? Jan 2
5. Do you like eggnog? Never cared for the taste - but I love hot cider!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Can't remember off the top of my head, but I did enjoy my hot wheels.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yeah, my mom gave me one this year!
8. Hardest person to buy for? Any teenager!
9. Easiest person to buy for? My daughter - I swear, she starts suggesting things the day after her birthday.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of it off the top of my head. But I know clothes were never a favorite when I was young, especially sweaters!
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Definitely mail, but I've been awful about sending any in recent years!
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Definitely It's a Wonderful Life. But my daughter and I are big fans of the Christmas special, Olive, the Other Reindeer!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Some time in December. Usually one of the weekends that I don't have my daughter.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Never!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Probably "White Christmas" by Bing, but I do like my Christmas punk rock songs!
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? "There's no place like home for the holidays....."
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I could probably name 6 or 7 and then I would rack my brains trying to remember the last two!
20. Angel on the treetop or a star? Star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I allow Jill to open ONE on Christmas Eve!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Snow and rude jerks!
23. What I love most about Christmas? Most people - when they arent shopping! - are nice and friendly.

And finally...
Happy Christmas and/or Boxing Day and/or Kwanzaa and/or Hannakah and/or Bodhi Day and/or Sanghamitta Day and/or Shabe Cheleh and/or Makara Sankranti and/or Junkanoo and/or Dong Zhi and/or Toji and/or Soyal and/or Yule and/or Seva Zistane and/or Alban Arthan and/or Long Night and/or Mean Geimrech and/or Brumalia and/or Dies Natalis Solis Invicti and/or Saturnalia and/or Lenaea and/or Wren Day and/or Tekufah Tevet and/or Winter Solstice and/or any other December or winter solstice holidays i missed!

Oh, and Bah Humbug to those who don't celebrate the holidays! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.