ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

HUMOR: A Rough Night after Drinking

This was sent to me by Ernest T Spoon. - OlderMusicGeek

Nick the bartender says, "You'll not be drinking anymore tonight, Pat."

Pat replies, "OK Nick, I'll be on my way then."

Pat spins around on his stool and steps off. He falls flat on his face.

Cursing, he pulls himself up by the stool and dusts himself off.

He takes a step towards the door and falls flat on his face.

Cursing, he looks to the doorway and thinks to himself that if he can just get to the door and some fresh air he'll be fine. He belly crawls to the door and shimmies up to the door frame.

He sticks his head outside and takes a deep breath of fresh air, feels much better and takes a step out onto the pavement and falls flat on his face.

"I am so drunk," he says.

He can see his house just a few doors down, and crawls to the door, hauls himself up the door frame, opens the door and shimmies inside.

He takes a look up the stairs and says "No way!" He crawls up the stairs to his bedroom door and says "I can make it to the bed." He takes a step into the room and falls flat on his face.

Cursing, he falls into bed.

The next morning, his wife, Jes, comes into the room carrying a cup of coffee and says, "Get up Pat. Did you have a bit to drink last night?"

Pat says, "I did, Jes. I was so drunk. But how'd you know?"

"Nick phoned. You left your wheelchair at the bar."

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.