ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Monday, January 14, 2008

CULTURE/SOCIETY: Notes to Weird Short Stories

I don't why. I guess I'm just weird this way. But when I see the line up of bands that are going to play at a bar, they look like the notes to some weird, strange, avant garde short story. So make of these stories what you will. - OlderMusicGeek

Light This City, Monstro, Prevail in the Hail of Gunfire
Thunder in the Valley, Vampire Hands, Wolves in the Attic
Oh My God, Baby Teeth
Helmer, It's Over, An Afternoon Snatching
Dynamite Walls, Silent Anvy, The Critical Hour, Funks G
Common Diseases of Swine, Grinwire, Morbid Harvest, Red Ascention
Shipwreck, The Dig Angees, Nuclear Radio
Blown Soul Engine, Maxx Menagerie, MindAsylum
Separation of Self, World Under, Deified, The Cassandra Disease
Gunship 666, Six Past Hell, Primed Ignition
Dear Future, An Afternoon Snatching, City Hall, Skyrockets and Knives
Oh Possum, Deep Sleep Waltzing, Capgun Coup, Bear Country, Talkin Mountains
Stone Sour, Dirty Little Rabbits, Facecage, On a Pale Horse
Otter, Who's Your Daddy
Reproduction Board, Naked Station
All Capitals, The Doldroms
Red Moon Harvest, MindAsylum, Fatal Fall
The Bleeder Project, Amidst the Shadows
American Catastrophe, Awful Purdies
Motogrind, Grinwire, ...and God Blessed Ignorance, The Blood of Your Loved
Mankind is Obsolete, The God Project
Little Man, The Wild Animals, Ticklish
Caspar and the Cookies, Poison Control Center, Wolves in the Attic, Bradley Unit
Taciturn, Wreckage of the Modern City, Skin of Earth, By the Beard of Zeus
Slaughterhouse 6, Moving to Pluto, An Afternoon Snatching, Hardcore Crayons
The Dharma Burns, 3 Lbs of Love, Tree of a Man
A Dream Too Late, Jet Lag Gemini, 2 Sweet, Goodbye Vienna
Maxx Menagerie, Grinwire, Smoking Blindfolded, Common Disease of Swine
Radio Moscow, Old Panther, Ski Bunny Suicide

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.