ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Friday, January 11, 2008

HUMOR and CULTURE/SOCIETY: Suck It Up and Fill Your Tank

This is another excerpt from the weekly suplement that our newspaper puts out for 20- and 30-somethings. I found it pretty funny. Figured you might too. :) - OlderMusicGeek

QUESTION: Recently my girlfriend of two years has been talking on the phone late at night, going out more and acting strange. I started to suspect that maybe she's cheating on me. A few nights ago, she said she was going out. I know this sounds bad, but I decided to follow her. Sure enough, she met with a guy I had never seen at a nice restaurant. It looked intimate to me. When they left, I was going to follow them further, but ran out of gas. I think they probably went back to his place or to a hotel. I guess what I was wondering was, do you ever think the price of gas is going to go down?

SARAH: Oftentimes, back in my stalking days, I would lament the price of gas and my tendency to procrastinate filling my tank when it got down there. The dinging noise was really annoying. Since then, I've decided to accept that gas is expensive and just fill the tank when I need it. It is a pride-swallowing siege but now I'm able to stalk more efficiently. On another note, you should dump your girlfriend as she is cheating on you with somebody who willingly spends his money on gas, nice dinners and hotel rooms.

A link to the article

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.