ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

SPIRITUALITY/RELIGION: An Interesting Description of Christianity

This is a description of Christianity that I found in one of the profiles of one of the people is SecondLife. I found interesting and amusing enough to pass on. - OlderMusicGeek

"The universe was created by an all-powerful all-knowing being who came down to us in the form of a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father who can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree."

Posted by: Prophet May 31, 2007 11:07 PM in the Washington Post Online

I don't think Prophet was the originator of this quote. In fact, it shows up on the net before that date, but I have no idea where it came from.

It does though reminded me of what I said to some fellow non-Christians when I let my Catholic ex baptize our daughter. - She was worried about our daughter's soul and I didn't want my ex to worry about that. But I would have preferred to let my daughter choose for herself whether to be baptized or not. -

I told them that I let my (then) wife's local magic man performed a protection spell on our daughter using their magic water. :)

Oh, and Jesus was a vampire too - They drank his blood as well!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.