ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Sunday, March 02, 2008

HUMOR: Tea as a Competitive Sport

Another conversation overheard in a virtual world. - OlderMusicGeek

woman#1 goes to put the kettle on
man#1: white no sugar please ruby
woman#2: i'll take a tea - (in fake british accent) ta
woman#1: alrighty
woman#2: no milk please
woman#1 takes notes
man#1: :p
man#1: DO NOT diss the tea
woman#1: #3, tea?
woman#3: yes please
woman#1 wanders downstairs
woman#2: she's british - she'll kill you for dissing tea!
man#2: tea should be a national sport
man#1: it is
man#1: and we win
woman#4: How do you play tea?
man#1: drinking it all the time
woman#3: we just do Cat
man#2: is there full contact tackling?
man#1: its a very slow paced sport
woman#3: because we are magical
woman#2: points for not spilling
woman#4 imagines an emergency room full of scalded avatars...
woman#3: you get a bonus if you sip is with a snooty air
man#1: i'll win at that
man#2: haha
woman#2: make sure that pinky is out
woman#4: Pinkies up?
woman#4: LOL
man#2: the jersey is fancy victorian wear
woman#2: backs straight
man#2: and monocle
woman#2: and don't drop your "biscuit" in your tea like hyacinth's neighbor on keeping up appearances :)
man#2: hahaha
woman#4: Ohh I miss that show... *frown*
man#2: for overtime, it's who can make it to the vicar's house the fastest?

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.