ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Thursday, April 03, 2008

HUMOR and CULTURE/SOCIETY: The Real Reason It Snowed on April First?

This is an email exchange from my work. - OlderMusicGeek

Me:
Geez, looks like mother nature decided to play a practical joke on us!

I yelled, "It's April first already! Stop for god's sake!" But would the snow listen? Of course not!

Hope we don't get another April snowstorm!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

A co-worker:
SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK. IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD. JESUS LOVES YOU.

Yeah, it makes no sense to me either. I don't know what Jesus or snow has to do with childhood - maybe it's the Mother Nature reference?

The Ex-Marine Co-Worker:
It's faithless bastards like yourself that cause this insipid weather!! Now I shall pray for God to bestow his fury upon thee!!(ha,ha)...rsvp...healthy, wealthy, wise, and happy!

Me:
Well, as one other faithless friend told me, "Jesus loves you" is a born again's way of saying "f--- you".

So, Eric, Jesus loves you very much! :)

The Ex-Marine Co-Worker:
I needed a good laugh like that!! And I just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart with deepest sincerity. Jesus loves you too, Dan! Jesus loves you too!

Me:
Oh yeah! Well, the whole trinity loves you!

How do you like that?

The archangels and saints too!

Of course, this would explain why it freakin' snowed again!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.