ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Sunday, June 22, 2008

CULTURE/SOCIETY: A Parental Story

This is me, NOT some reprinted piece. But if you've kept up on my "tweets" from my Twitter account, you've heard the main details. - OlderMusicGeek

My daughter couldn't find her glasses one morning. We looked high and low. Sometimes, she falls asleep with them on watching tv, so we shook out the blankets, lifted her mattress, and looked under the bed. No signs of her glasses anywhere. I won't disgust you, though, with what things we did find!

But while looking for the glasses a second time without her, I did find the chip bag she had been eating from - after bed time I might add! And it was left open - as always. So I reached down in annoyance to close it - and saw something in there!

Sure enough, it was her glasses!

When I asked my daughter how the glasses ended up in a chip bag, she said she must have knocked the glasses from the night stand to the chip bag on the floor. Which makes sense, since she always knocking glasses and other stuff - like glasses of water - off her night stand with her tossing and turning.


Later though, my daughter and I began to wonder if we had a gremlin in the house. For we found a sharpie in a water bottle and my spare car key showed up in my shoe. So either my daughter is stranger than I thought and our house is haunted!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.