ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Saturday, July 12, 2008

CULTURE/SOCIETY: A Couple Of Embarassing Man Moments

I found these in a Glamour magazine at work. If you want to know why I was reading Glamour, it was either Glamour or Us Weekly. I preferred Glamour. - OlderMusicGeek

"I called my girlfriend's house one day and said something dirty when she picked up. 'Excuse me?' asked the voice at the other end. 'Baby, you know what I'm talking about," I said. 'You must think this is my daughter,' replied her mom. I started apologizing like crazy. When my girlfriend got on the line, she set me straight: 'Let it go. It's cool. I'm grown.' Seems like I was the only one flustered."

"I used to hoard condoms from campus safe-sex events. Once, I had a date right after one. My phone rang while we were together, and when I pulled it out of my pocket, a condom slipped out. Then I reached into my bag for something and three more fell out. And my pockets were crinkling like crazy from all the other ones I'd stuff in them. I looked like a condom pinata. Finally, I knew I had to explain that I'm too cheap to buy my own. Thankfully, she laughed."

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.