ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Friday, August 29, 2008

CULTURE/SOCIETY: My "Tweets" From Twitter

my shoulders ache. my legs feel like rubber. i'm dying of thirst. i'm getting so old. i just can't handle moving anymore!

@juice_brianne - why do you need your wallet to decide what to make for dinner?

@istacie - congrats on your 2 100%'s. good job!

i am sooooo sore. i helped my sister moved. this is too much work for a man in his mid-forties! ouch!

ALL SAID ABOUT ME MAY OR MAY NOT B TRU SEE FOR URSELF!:o hyperactivity -omg's daughter X_x

that was REALLY my daughter - she demanded to see everything i wrote about her on twitter!

found this on the everyone tab - http://twitter.com/laundryroom - and http://tinyurl.com/23ruwr - too amusing!

bought a new cord and my zune is still a piece of crap! what a surprise! oh, why oh why did i buy a zune?!
@angryasianguy - powerpuff girls and dexter were strong bonding experience for my daughter and me. watched it all the time!

@killregrets - i love that "fraud in the 80s" song - but it's the only mates of states song i know!

my zune is still not working! curse you microsoft and bill gates! someday, i will have my revenge! - sorry too many comic books in my teens!

@spookychan -red rain is a freaky awesome songs-one of the few i like that came out after "security" -plus stewart copeland plays the drums!

@killregrets - redheads and no make up rules in my book. go for it!

@rebeccalarsen -i hate people who romanticize suicide and worship those who committed it. trying suicide is just plain stupid. i know!!

@killregrets -ALWAYS playing my pandora quick mix when at the computer. wish could play at work! http://tinyurl.com/6hb5pz

@msaleem - thanks for telling us that about hancock. now why don't you tell everyone who rosebud is!

i f-ing hate microsoft! i never ever buy a f-ing zune again! v.2 doesn't work half as well as v.1. i constantly am having software issues!

@spookychan -sorry, don't get what people like about later gabriel. liked peter gabriel iii, security and birdy. then lost interest.

@killregrets - what?! scientology lies?! i can't believe it! i have to check my thetan levels!

dang, failed new citizenship test! - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id... - http://tinyurl.com/5grnz9

i've discovered another way i've become my parents. i'll tell my daughter that joey ramone/kurt vonnegut/george carlin/jesse helms died.

when i tell my daughter these people have died, i get a blank look. i'm sure it's the same one i gave my parents!

then i try to explain the importance of the dead person-which i get a look of oh-there-he-goes-again -which i probably also gave my parents!

@istacie -one of my musical guilty pleasures is "wake me up before you go-go"-hate to say it but gets rotated into my mp3 player a good bit.

@killregrets - i hate you-my apartment is a mess and don't have any clean clothes for work-and cant sleep and am not doing anything useful!

@sushiday and @jfalconer -you're making me feel old-seem to be feeling that way a lot lately! anyway, remember 1986 -damn, i was in college! A link to my Twitter page

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.