ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Thursday, November 13, 2008

CULTURE/SOCIETY and HUMOR: A Developing Story

Someone on Twitter - I don't remember who - led me to this story on the Minnesota site, MNspeak. Being a lover of puns, I had to reprint it! - OlderMusicGeek

Posted November 12, 2008
We have a bra thief: Theft. About 40-60 bras were taken from Victoria's Secret, 3001 White Bear Av. The bras were in a drawer near the entrance.
» Categories: crime | Author: msparber

Here what the link says - it's from Miscreant Roundup on buzz.mn. - OMGeek

Meanwhile
, in Maplewood:

“Theft. About 40-60 bras were taken from Victoria's Secret, 3001 White Bear Av. The bras were in a drawer near the entrance.”

I think we have a perv at work, or the return of Sh’blynnagoroth, the horrible 100-breasted she-beast who has slumbered since time began, waiting for the return of the old one. Just because she is the embodiment of implacable evil whose very name causes men to go mad doesn’t mean she doesn’t appreciate something that provides support and comfort.

But here are some of the punny comments from MNspeak - OMGeek

What kind of a boob would do a thing like this?
»» Submitted by »»» justpbob at 2:55 PM on November 12

Talk about a hold up.
»» Submitted by »»» kwatt at 3:13 PM on November 12

Maybe the guy just snapped.
»» Submitted by »»» kwatt at 3:17 PM on November 12

This story is not uplifting.
»» Submitted by »»» yepnope at 3:19 PM on November 12

Mystery solved.
»» Submitted by »»» g rote at 3:20 PM on November 12

Real mystery solved (no kidding!)
»» Submitted by »»» justpbob at 3:58 PM on November 12

Best led of all time:
Panty raids aren't just for horny college kids anymore.
-----------
I hope these evil doers get busted.
»» Submitted by »»» kwatt at 4:18 PM on November 12

Thanks, Bob, for keeping us abreast of this current event.
(What? Geez, sorry! Someone had to say it!)
»» Submitted by »»» jane at 4:20 PM on November 12

A law-abiding society should B outraged to C see D-ranged acts of thievery. Double D-ranged.
»» Submitted by »»» andyst at 4:38 PM on November 12

I'm sick of these criminals with their pillaging and hoot(er)ing.
But I'll bet it was a pair of friends, bosom buddies, who did it.
I hope they catch them and knock-er them around.
»» Submitted by »»» Bixby at 4:41 PM on November 12

I'm trying to rid my mammary of this post - I'll be gland when I succeed
»» Submitted by »»» indyr at 5:00 PM on November 12

This story left me in jock. I can't be a supporter of these dicks!
Oh crap! Wrong thread...
»» Submitted by »»» cjcat 5:27 PM on November 12

How much longer are we going to support this nonsense?
»» Submitted by »»» TBartel at 6:37 PM on November 12

Also, most guys could undo the damage they did with one hand.
»» Submitted by »»» Bixby at 6:57 PM on November 12

While you are all tittering at this, some VS manager is melon-choly about having to jug-gle the VS inventory to cover up the cleavage in her display caused by this theft. She'll have to find something to squeeze in there.
»» Submitted by »»» jane at 9:05 PM on November 12

Must have just slipped out. Probably...
Oh, excuse me, I have to go, my turkey is done...
»» Submitted by »»» kwatt at 9:34 PM on November 12

I have to admit - I'm still trying to image Sh’blynnagoroth putting on and wearing 50 bras at same time! - OMGeek

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.