ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Friday, November 28, 2008

ENTERTAINMENT: My Christmas Music

Well, these are just some ways to hear my kind of Christmas tunes! But I'm warning you that some contain profanity and explicit lyrics!

These will give you a pretty good idea of what I listen to at Christmas. The second "quick mix" button will give you the best idea. But you can only use them if you have an account with Pandora. It's free though!






But if you don't have Pandora, here's a few songs I listen to from Playlist.com.



A link to all my Christmas posts

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.