ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Monday, December 22, 2008

CULTURE/SOCIETY: Too Many Christmas Movie Quizzes

It's a Wonderful Life (what character you?)
at http://selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=wonderfullife

#
1 equals your best match. The longer the green graph bar, the better the match.
SelectSmart.com Staff alone determined the order.


My #1 is:
Mary Hatch Bailey (Donna Reed) Finished college, worked in New York for a time. Understanding and loving wife of George. A USO volunteer during the war.

My #2 is:
Clarence Oddbody (Henry Travers) A child-like and naive natured angel who lived in the 18th century. He shows George Bailey what life would have been like had George not existed. Jumped into an icy river to “save” George.

My #3 is:
Bert (Ward Bond) A cop. George’s good friend. He fights in World War II.

My #4 is:
Ernie (Frank Faylen) A taxi driver. George’s good friend. He fights in World War II.

My #5 is:
Mrs. Hatch. (Sarah Edwards) Mary’s mother, she encourages her daughter to marry the rich Sam Wainwright.

My #6 is:
Violet Bick (Gloria Grahame) The town flirt, a coquettish, hip wiggler. Attracted to George.

My #7 is:
Ruth Dakin Bailey (Virginia Patton) Harry’s wife. She finished college, which is where she met Harry.

My #8 is:
Peter Bailey (Samuel S. Hinds) George’s father who sacrificed his entire life to altruistically help depositors in his bank and his family.

My #9 is:
Sam Wainwright (Frank Albertson) An annoying boaster who greets people with an asinine “hee-haw!” He finished college, then made a fortune in plastics during the war. Travels and lives abroad.

My #10 is:
Ma Bailey (Beulah Bondi) George’s sweet-natured mother actively works to romantically match George with Mary.

My #11 is:
Mr. Gower (H.B. Warner) A druggist who if not for young George’s intervention, he would have committed manslaughter as a result of an improperly filled prescription. He sells World War II bonds. Drinks to excess when under stress.


Which character from The Nightmare Before Christmas are you?
You're Sally.

You are always escaping from your creator because you want a life with more excitement. You accomplish this mainly through the use of Deadly Nightshade. Although you use poison, you are really good at heart and are looking for love.


What Christmas movie/special are you?
Created by flea760
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
You start Christmas off in a bad mood but you learn that Christmas isn't about the presents or the food. It's about the family and friends you share it with!
(I don't agree with this one! I am NOT a Grinch! I love Christmas! - OMGeek)

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Quiz
Created by xxmollyheffernenxx
Your Result:
You are Hermes...
Your dreams are to be a dentist



Take the quiz!
What Christmas Movie/Special Are You?
Frosty the Snowman
Frosty the Snowman
You are Frosty the Snowman! You have a childlike enthusiasm for Christmas, most likely because you have such good memories celebrating when you were little. You love Christmas so much that you get bummed out when it's over, but don't fret - there's always New Year's!





Your Christmas is Most Like: A Christmas Story



Loving, fun, and totally crazy.
Don't shoot your eye out!


No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.