ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Sunday, January 11, 2009

CULTURE/SOCIETY:OlderMusicGeek's Parent's Guide To Stress Relief

This is from, and is NOT some reprinted material. - OlderMusicGeek

At my work, we were given a form on how to deal with stress. I said as parents, some of us knew how to deal with stress. So with my help of a couple of my co-workers, I present OlderMusicGeek's Parent's Guide To Stress Relief.

If the other person is stressed -
- Get over it!
- Deal!
- Cope!
- Wah wah wah oh boo hoo hoo!
- Suck it up, nancy boy!
- You want something to cry about?!
- You know what will take your mind off that? housework!
- Well maybe if you didn't (fill in the blank), it never would have happened!
- If you would (fill in the blank) like i told you, that never would have happened!
- If you'd act more like (fill in the blank), you wouldn't have these problems!
- Maybe if you'd learn to act like a human being...?
- Maybe if you didn't act like a complete maniac...?

Or if you want take a more sympathetic route -
- You think that's bad, you should hear what happened to me when i was your age!

If you're the one who's stressed -
- You know it looks like a good day to play outside. I don't care if the wind chill is negative, bundle up!
- You haven't played with so-and-so in a long time.
- I'll get to that soon as I'm down with this important work on the computer. I don't care if it looks like such-and-such a game.
- This can't wait until my nap is over. So what? I sleep with the tv on!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.