ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CULTURE/SOCIETY: Easter Peep Run Amok!

I found this a couple of years ago on Vanity Run Amok's blog. I just kept forgetting to put it up. This part is actually from the comment section. - OlderMusicGeek

M_D (reader of vanity runs amok) -

Since you piqued my interest with the caged Peep, I’ll tell you a story, movie-trailer style:

*in a dramatic voice* In a world where Peeps feared for their delicious sugary lives, one Peep stood up to make a difference. It seemed as though his work changed the lives of Peeps everywhere…but under the surface was an ice cold milk-blooded killer.

*scream*

The once proud peacemaker had finally turned…to the sweet side. He had tasted sugar and he wanted more. After a roasting spree that covered two boxes, he was caught and after the trial of the century, sent to the Glucose Sanitarium for observation.

“Hello, my little Peep.”

There he waits. Watching.

Ima Smrtass is Hannibal Peepter in…Silent Calories.

:::Rated C for corn syrup:::

Coming to a theatre nowhere near anyone, Spring 2009.

I know…pretty bad, huh? Hope it was good for at least a smile. :)


He better watch out cus there seems to be a peeps army!

A link to the original post with the pics and comment
A link to other Easter post on my blog

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.