ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Thursday, February 21, 2013

SPIRITUALITY/RELIGION: Paul Prather: How you tip a waitress speaks to your beliefs

I don't even know her, but the way she acted might be more the rule among overtly Christian diners rather than the exception. I've been hearing stories like this for years from past or present waiters and waitresses.

In the restaurant business, it's almost a truism: People who make a point of referring to their religion often prove to be the stingiest, crankiest customers.

This is not some vicious blasphemy propagated by heathens trying to defame the holy church.

http://www.kentucky.com/2013/02/08/2508148/paul-prather-how-you-tip-a-waitress.html

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.