ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Saturday, May 25, 2013

MY LIFE - Joys of pet ownership!

Our dog has gone out before I can put the chain on him, but always came right back or stayed in the yard.

Well, one of our cats likes the outdoors and always looks at the dog jealousy through the window when the dog is out.

Guess who snuck through the door when I was in the doorway waiting for the unchained dog to finishing peeing? Guess who saw the cat lying in the yard and decided it was a good time to play Chase?

And guess who, in his socks and no shoes, ended up chasing a dog and a cat through the townhouse neighbors' yards and bushes at one in the morning?

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.