ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Sunday, July 14, 2013

ENTERTAINMENT - 7 Post-Punk And New Wave Rock Stars Reimagined As Superheroes



As a child of the 80's I was heavily influenced by everything from Saturday morning cartoons on TV to the music coming from the radio. Ian Curtis or Johnny Rotten are as iconic to me as Superman or Batman. Real people or imaginary characters, the incorruptible ideals of perfect superheroes or the human flaws and desires sometimes so desperately depicted in song lyrics - all of those influences affect us to the point of defining our character and personality, career paths and life choices.

The references we are exposed and specifically the ones we choose to absorb make us who we are.



<a href="http://www.buzzfeed.com/travisrandg/7-post-punk-and-new-wave-rock-stars-reimagined-as-5d61">http://www.buzzfeed.com/travisrandg/7-post-punk-and-new-wave-rock-stars-reimagined-as-5d61</a>


No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.