ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Sunday, August 11, 2013

ENTERTAINMENT - 50 for my 50th Day 01: 50 Days Of Music For My 50th Birthday

Howdy all!

Yours truly is turning 50! And to celebrate, I thought I would present 50 days of music.

This will NOT be favorite tunes. Instead, it will be tunes that have special meaning to me. Ones that represent something from my life, maybe a certain time, maybe just they way I felt at one time, or maybe a little something I've learned in my first 50 years of living. So think of this as sort of an autobiography done in song, just other people's songs, since I couldn't write a tune if my life depended on it!

On each post, I'll have usually one main song that I'll probably say a few words about why it means something to me. Then I'll usually also have a few more tunes on the same theme.

So the first three days is just celebratory tunes. Then there will be tunes representing different times of my life. And the final one will be way-of-life type songs.

Well, that's about it! So let's get this party started!

 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vn2SencrSL_0ujzefX_Bfc_j-KJhKJzSUTDJi3CiQs8/edit?usp=sharing





Click the link below to listen to my montrosity of a playlist, OlderMusicGeek's 50th B-Day, on Spotify:
http://open.spotify.com/user/127676752/playlist/1bRKV8LHJIL3JQih1ZSq76

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.