ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Monday, May 26, 2014

CULTURE/SOCIETY - 21 Problems All Sarcastic People Will Understand

Guilty as charged! On all accounts! *hangs head in shame* - OMGeek

21 Problems All Sarcastic People Will Understand
Yeah, good one.
posted on May 12, 2014, at 6:37 p.m.

3. You have to tell people when you’re being serious, because they’re so used to you making jokes.


4. And since your default is sarcasm, you have a hard time turning it off when others need you to.


8. And even when you do get excited, you still express it with sarcasm, which confuses everyone just the same.


9. Saying something sarcastic makes you feel better immediately afterward, even if the person you’re talking to doesn’t get it.


19. When you meet someone who isn’t sarcastic, it kind of feels like talking to a baby.


20. Sometimes you worry that you’re the only one who thinks you’re funny…


http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/problems-all-sarcastic-people-will-understand

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.