ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Sunday, November 02, 2014

HUMOR - Frankenstein’s Monster Goes Trick-or-Treating


You call me Frank. It just easier. People think me called Frankenstein because of doctor who make me. But me not him. Me his monster. Me get called Frankenstein so much that me make peace with it. Better though just call me Frank.

It funny story how me end up doing trick-or-treating this year with nephew Kevin. Kevin not really nephew, but he call me Uncle Frank because his dad-creator, Dave, is close friend. Frank best man at Dave’s wedding, to Tracy. Tracy sometimes a bit much to take, but Frank try to get along with her. Before Halloween, Dave say he taking Tracy out of town. Need to have day to “talk about us,” so they ask Frank to take quote-unquote nephew to trick-or-treating. “Frank already have costume,” they joke. Tracy make joke sound mean. Me agree to go, because me care for quote-unquote nephew Kevin...

At next house, nice old lady answer door and give Kevin Tootsie Roll. She say Frank’s costume good. Dave tell me this would happen because Frank’s clothes look like costume. Jacket tattered, but Frank always say comfort over fashion. So me thank old woman (maybe witch or maybe just also bad fashion sense). Kevin say thank you, too...

At last house, young couple say bolts in Frank’s neck look real. Frank smile polite but couple reach out to touch bolts. Frank get scared and kill couple. Feel sad but was only thing Frank could do...

To read full piece - http://www.newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/frankensteins-monster-goes-trick-treating

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.