ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Thursday, March 16, 2006

CULTURE/SOCIETY: A Site of a Friend and One form a Relative

If you what see what kind of people I know in the REAL world - as opposed to the virtual world - here are a couple of websites.

http://www.freddgorham.com/ - this is the site from old buddy of mine I met in the comic book club I have been in for over 25 years and since I was in high school. He was going to a famous comic book artist. He still does some comics and artwork for gaming magazines, but earns his big bucks as website developer.

Harmonica 23 - my kid brother's website. He's actually in his early 30's, so he's not a kid. But he's ten years younger than me, so he'll always be my kid brother!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.