ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

HUMOR: An Exchange of Emails at Work about Having a Good Night

Here's another exchange of emails from my work. - OlderMusicGeek.

My supervisor to my department:
Please do not submit your production sheets until you are getting ready to walk out the door. This should be the last thing you do before clocking out at the end of the day.

-Complete production sheet
-E-mail production sheet
-Sign into webclock and clock out
-Go home and have a good night.

Please don't submit your production sheets early. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Me to my supervisor:
Will we get in trouble if we don't have a good night? :)

My Supervisor to me:
Maybe.

Me to my supervisor:
Boy, I better talk to my daughter about her behavior then. :)

Me to Ex-Marine Co-Worker:
Do you think we will get in trouble if we do NOT have a good night?

Ex-Marine Co-Worker to me:
I'm not sure. Do we get a raise for an excellent night?

Me to Ex-Marine Co-Worker:
I don't think we better take these inquiries any further - could get us in trouble!

Me to Ex-Marine Co-Worker:
You know, now that I think about it - I don't think it's any of work's business what kind of night I have. ( lol - "work's business" - I made a pun!) If I want to have a lousy night at my own home, I should be able to!

I later stopped by my co-worker's desk and said, "This is just work interfering in my personal life too much! If I want to have a miserable night, I should be allowed to! I'm off the clock!"

To which he responded, "Give it up, Dan! Give it up!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.