ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Saturday, February 09, 2008

CULTURE/SOCIETY and HUMOR: Another Interesting Email Exchange at My Work

This is an just an email exchange I had with the same co-worker i discussed our boss telling us to have a good night with. :) - OlderMusicGeek

FRONT DOOR RECEPTIONIST: There was a Hy-Vee receipt found in our facility it can be claimed at the front desk. Thanks!

EX-MARINE CO-WORKER: Alright this lost and found is getting a little over zealous don't you think? I found a piece of lint and a peanut M&M under my desk. Any claimers?

ME: Yeah, I've lost my patience! Haven't they found it yet?

EX-MARINE CO-WORKER: If you give me a while, I'll let you know.

ME: And some claim I lost my sanity a long time ago! How about that?

ME: A scarecrow's brain, a tin man's heart and a lion's courage has been found. They can be claimed behind the curtain at the front desk. - The Wizard

ME: A new country had been founded on the eastern coast of The United States. It can be claimed at the front desk in Philadelphia.

ME: If someone find Jesus, are they going to take him to lost and found?

FRONT DOOR RECEPTIONIST: A key has been found outside in the parking lot. It can be claimed at the front desk. Thanks!

ME: Damn you (name deleted)! You got me laughing at reasonable lost and founds!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.