ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Sunday, July 13, 2008

CULTURE/SOCIETY: My "Tweets" From Twitter

Oh my god! I didn't know Twitter didn't keep all of our "tweets" indefinitely! So I'm posting mine here. - OlderMusicGeek

boy, my daughter was mad at me! i told the whole family how a boy bought her a sundae at dairy queen - just like in that tv commercial! 07:33 AM May 28, 2008 from web

and yesterday, i got a stern lecture from her about keeping private things private! so what i do? post it on twitter! :D 07:32 AM May 28, 2008 from web

some days it doesn't pay to get out of bed - p.o'ed daughter, crappy internet, messed computer at work, 3 blackouts before 9!, etc! 10:18 AM May 27, 2008 from web

doing quick checks on my email, myspace-http://www.myspace.com/olde... and twitter before the internet goes wonky again! 12:39 PM May 26, 2008 from web

my internet is acting funky again! still going slower than normal. urgh! it started less than 2 hours after the repairs! 01:54 PM May 25, 2008 from web

@juice_brianne (in homer voice with drool slobbering out of my mouth) mmmmm pancakes! 01:53 PM May 25, 2008 from web in reply to juice_brianne

juice_brianne my mom is making me pancakes!

yoohoo! my internet was just fixed! can listen to streaming music while doing stuff on the internet! yeehaw! now if it just stays this way! 04:01 PM May 24, 2008 from web

my stepdad told me that my mom thought the car wasn't my type-too sporty. i said any car in my price range that runs well is my kind of car! 03:07 PM May 24, 2008 from web

it seems everyone is agreeing - my daughter's friend said, "you're right. this car is too cool for your dad!" 02:50 PM May 24, 2008 from web

@juice_brianne - how about spending it on a phone? so are you a volunteer working for free at juice - or do they actually pay you? :) 03:04 PM May 21, 2008 from web in reply to juice_brianne

juice_brianne I just won a really lovely award and am going to spend my $$$ on a camera. Best model under $250?

i didnt mention my daughter's favorite part of our new car-the sunroof! she used it a lot until i told her to pick a setting and leave it! 01:58 PM May 21, 2008 from web

@juice_brianne - good lord! you do live in a cave! we'll have to start calling you wilma or betty! or something like oog ahg ahg! 12:10 PM May 21, 2008 from web in reply to juice_brianne

juice_brianne @OlderMusicGeek I don't even have a landline...or Cable...or the internet (OK, I steal that...)

and want the car lacks in head room, it makes up in trunk space! you could stick 3, 4 bodies back there - probably 5 if you pushed hard! 10:12 AM May 21, 2008 from web

just got title registered with the county and got new plates for my new car! woot! 10:11 AM May 21, 2008 from web

@juice_brianne - drop your landline and just go cell phone! 10:10 AM May 21, 2008 from web in reply to juice_brianne

yay! got a new car! and it only comes from the last decade! :) in fact, it isn't even a decade old! 08:03 AM May 21, 2008 from web

and i can't deal with my occasion bouts of insomnia without internet! 10:13 AM May 20, 2008 from web

argh! internet dead slow this morning! got to be the connection cus the computer ran sooooo fast at my friend's -and he has meadiacom too! 09:14 AM May 20, 2008 from web

@gracewilson - if i'm on the computer, i'm usually listening to my pandora station - http://tinyurl.com/5crg39 07:58 PM May 19, 2008 from web in reply to GraceWilson

showed my daughter a movie of my younger days - wizards - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizards_(film). she said it was weird but she wasnt impressed. 07:13 AM May 19, 2008 from web

i have to admit i liked "wizards" better in my 20s in a theater at midnight with fellow fans than watching on tv in my 40s with my daughter. 07:12 AM May 19, 2008 from web

the computer is working better, but not as well as when i had it hooked up at my friend's house on the west side! urgh! curse you mediacom! 08:34 PM May 18, 2008 from web

pray to the computer gods! cross your fingers! i'm taking my computer to my friend's to be fixed! maybe i'll have reliable internet again! 08:27 AM May 18, 2008 from web

clark kent from the metropolis newspaper, daily planet, actually has a twitter account. so far, it's kind of cool! - under clarkkentplanet 05:43 PM May 16, 2008 from web

@juice_brianne - what do you know about 1992? how old were you? 6? :) clinton ran against dole that year - i think it was that year? 05:37 PM May 16, 2008 from web in reply to juice_brianne

tweens! aaaaargh! how am i going to deal with when she's a teenager?! 08:02 AM May 16, 2008 from web

i'm going to homer-strangle my daughter one day. she was only half making sense, so i ask some questions. "Forget it! I can't talk to you!" 08:01 AM May 16, 2008 from web

@bbrown777-are you the "random list of things" gal? if twitters haven't seen it, check it at http://randomlistsofthings.... 07:37 AM May 16, 2008 from web in reply to bbrown777

i don't know what happened yesterday-but i jumped from only 1 follower to 5! if it keeps up at this rate, i'll be the most popular twitter! 03:30 AM May 16, 2008 from web

@juice_brianne - thanks for following my twit - you doubled the number of followers i have! *waves at jord lewis* 02:09 PM May 15, 2008 from web in reply to juice_brianne

yay to the california court for standing up against discrimination! 02:01 PM May 15, 2008 from web

my daughter is such a tween-any mention of balls becomes a joke-and when i mentioned how i like chicken breasts, i got a big ewwwwww! 01:47 PM May 15, 2008 from web

listened to the raveonettes 1st cd "whip it on" and new cd "lust lust lust"-not as good as "pretty in black" but both are 8's or solid B's! 09:11 PM May 14, 2008 from web

to help my ex - who's going to school days and working nights - i agree to take our daughter tues-sat night! ugh! no weekends for a while! 11:33 AM May 14, 2008 from web

stuck using the library computers - and the work computer during break and lunch - to keep up on reading emails and blogs! ugh! 06:46 PM May 13, 2008 from web

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.