ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Thursday, July 17, 2008

CULTURE/SOCIETY: Your Life As A Mash Up

This is from me, and not some reprinted piece. - OlderMusicGeek

I got this game from Juice_Brianne at the weekly supplement to our newspaper.

Juice_Brianne's boyfriend ended up living in a shack with Queen Elizabeth II and a French Bulldog and driving a Pinto.

Me? You will marry Sigourney Weaver. After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in New Orleans in your fabulous apartment. You will have 9999999999999999999999999999999 kids. The family will zoom around in an army green new car. You will spend your days as a star ship captain, and live happily ever after.

My daughter? You will marry (classmate name deleted). After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in Second Life in your fabulous apartment. You will have 5 kids together. The family will zoom around in a blue Ferrari. You will spend your days as a Bob the Builder, and live happily ever after.

And the second time for me - You will marry Kim Basinger. - Thank the god! I put Bea Arthur as one of my choices! - After a wild honeymoon, you will settle down in Kalahari Desert in your fabulous apartment. You will have 2 kids together. The family will zoom around in a olive death trap. You will spend your days as a superhero, and live happily ever after.

Try your luck and let me know how it turns out. But take a chance and put 2 bad choices and 3 good ones!

A link to the game
A link to Juice_Brianne's blog

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.