ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Sunday, August 03, 2008

CULTURE/SOCIETY: My Daughter Obviously Never Saw "A Christmas Story"

This is from me, and not reprinted from somewhere else. - OlderMusicGeek

If you read my Twitter page, then you already know something about this. Or if you even read my Twitter updates up above or on the side.

But the other day, my daughter got her ice cream out of the fridge. I wasn't paying attention and was working on the computer.

Suddenly, I hear a "Helf! Helf!"

I don't know how my daughter did it, but she had the front of the spoon deep in the ice cream - and the end of the spoon stuck on her tongue.

Of course, I started laughing hysterically.

"It'th not funnay. It hurth!" she said holding the tub of ice cream up so it wouldn't pull on her tongue!

I told to go pour hot water on her tongue.

She came back a moment later, not much worse for wear.


But apparently she hadn't learned her lesson. She told she had got the spoon stuck on her hand later that night!

"Maybe I shouldn't leave the spoon in the ice cream?" she suggested.

"Might be a good idea," I agreed.

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.