ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Saturday, October 18, 2008

SPIRITUALITY/RELIGION: Ghost Quizzes

Will you turn into a ghost when you die?
Or will you race up to heaven? Down to you-know-where? Or will you be gone forever?

This is a hard one, you will either disappear or go right up to heaven. Your goodness shines through, but people who do not believe may not deserve anything. Most certainly you WILL fly up, UP; UP! But be aware, I am NOT sure!
31.95 % of 3246 Quiz participants had this profile!








What type of ghost are you?


You don't even know that you're a ghost. And you were probably a dork when you were alive.
Take this quiz


What type of ghost are you? (Another quiz with the same name)
Your Result
You're a fraidy ghost. You're scared of everything. You're probably scared of this quiz.


Which ghost of the 13 are you?
The Pilgrimess

The Salem Witch Trials was a sad time..you were one of the many girls that were accused of witch craft. The girl from school, who was jealous of you, told the teacher and you were immediately sent to court. No one listened to you speak of her jealousy. No one cared. No tolerance was slapped on you. You were killed the next day, with a mean look on your face. You're now a angry ghost that haunts the town of Salem everyday. You are The Pilgrimess.


What type of ghost are you? (A third quiz with the same name)

Your Result
You are a noisy ghost, you are always screaming and trying to haunt people.

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.