ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Saturday, October 18, 2008

CULTURE/SOCIETY: Predictions Of Death

Dan: At age 69, the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries.

OlderMusicGeek: At age 92, you will die from wounds delivered by a blender after trying to make your sixteenth margarita of the day. (And it's on 3:00pm, shame on you!)

OlderMusicGeek's daughter: At age 62, your prototype flying machine will work, and while aloft on its maiden voyage a passenger jet will take you into it's jet engine, and throw you out as a mist.

OlderMusicGeek's cat: At age 38, you will be hit by a train while napping on the railroad tracks.

OlderMusicGeek's readers: At age 9, your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!

YOU!: At age 14, aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.

For your own prediction - http://evil.berzerker.net/death_predictions.php

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.