ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Saturday, September 07, 2013

MY LIFE - 50 For My 50th Day 27: "Sleepwalkin'" by The Violent Femmes and other coming-out-of-depression songs

For an explanation of "50 For My 50th", go here - http://oldermusicgeek.blogspot.com/2013/08/entertainment-50-for-my-50th-50-days-of.html

Well, eventually I pulled myself out of my depression and came to terms to my other psychological.

There was no magic spell or sudden event that changed me. I wasn't in a sappy movie. Can't even say the love of a good woman cured me, since this was before I met my wonderful wife.

No, what did it was years of therapy, the right medication, and me working through my problems. Little by little, with years of long and hard work.

It wasn't fun, but it was worth it. Made me a better person. Rather have not gone through it, but didn't have much of a choice in the matter.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vn2SencrSL_0ujzefX_Bfc_j-KJhKJzSUTDJi3CiQs8/edit?usp=sharing



A playlist of out-of-depression songs including "Sleepwalkin'" by Violent Femmes:



Click the link below to listen to my monstrosity of a playlist, OlderMusicGeek's 50th B-Day, on Spotify:
http://open.spotify.com/user/127676752/playlist/1bRKV8LHJIL3JQih1ZSq76

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.