ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Saturday, April 15, 2006

ENTERTAINMENT: My Girlfriend's Books!

My girlfriend, The Sassy Witch, has just published her 2nd book, Too Many Clowns, Not Enough Circuses. A great and wonderful book, so everyone should rush to amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com to buy a copy right now. Com’on, you can take my word for it! You can’t? Fine, I’ll tell you a little more about both books.

The new book, Too Many Clowns, Not Enough Circuses, is about the adventures and misadventures she had while using a phone dating system and about the interesting and different (in more than one way) men she met. She comes across as if she were describing these events to a friend making it a fun read. It also contains handy advice for any women thinking of doing the same. I think single women, and women who have been there, would get quite a kick out of it as well as men who want some insight into what women want.

Link to Barnes and Noble for Too Many Clowns, Not Enough Circuses
Link to amazon.com for Too Many Clowns, Not Enough Circuses

Her first book, The Secrets in My Home, is a very different book. This book is about a traumatic event which tore apart her marriage and caused her daughter to be separated from her father. Using her entries for her journal, it describes the first six months after the event. It’s raw and intense some times, but not a difficult read. It’s also a short book, but still carries quite a wallop. (Oh, yes, her daughter wanted me to let you know that her poetry is also in the book!)

Link to Barnes and Noble for The Secrets in My Home
Link to amazon.com for The Secrets in My Home

She has also started her own blog, The Creative Musing of a Sassy Witch! Unfortunately, she went into back surgery right after starting it, so there isn’t too much there right now, but trust me, once she gets going, it will be a blog well worth reading.

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.