ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Saturday, August 24, 2013

MY LIFE - 50 For My 50th Day 14: "Ever Fallen In Love" by The Buzzcocks and other songs that describe my first marriage

For an explanation of "50 For My 50th", go here - http://oldermusicgeek.blogspot.com/2013/08/entertainment-50-for-my-50th-50-days-of.html

There's no two ways around it. The first marriage was a big, huge mistake. The only good thing to come out of it was my daughter.

It was the outcome of my psychological issue and my romanticism. I was desperate to have someone and prove that I was worthy of having someone.

So I got engaged to someone the first night I met her.

Then I broke up with her five years later!

Then I met my second wife a couple of months after that. Married her four months later.

Yeah, I had issues.

And if I had gotten to know here better, I would have realized what a mistake it was.

Instead I fooled myself, and as I slowly learned my mistake, I blamed myself and tried harder to make something that never should have happen work.

Eventually, ten years later, I learned my mistake. But more on that later

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vn2SencrSL_0ujzefX_Bfc_j-KJhKJzSUTDJi3CiQs8/edit?usp=sharing



A playlist of songs about how I felt in my first marriage including The Buzzcocks' "Ever Fallen In Love":


Click the link below to listen to my monstrosity of a playlist, OlderMusicGeek's 50th B-Day, on Spotify:
http://open.spotify.com/user/127676752/playlist/1bRKV8LHJIL3JQih1ZSq76



No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.