ABOUT ME



My Twitter Page

Sunday, August 25, 2013

MY LIFE - 50 For My 50th Day 15: "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder and other songs that make me think of my daughter

For an explanation of "50 For My 50th", go here - http://oldermusicgeek.blogspot.com/2013/08/entertainment-50-for-my-50th-50-days-of.html

What can I say? The greatest day of my life, and I'm sure my wife won't be upset with me saying this, is when my daughter was born. (The day I married my current wife is a close #2!)

She can be annoying and frustrating, but I love her independent spirit and undeterred will to be herself.

And through all the up and downs in my life, she was the light that kept me going and gave me purpose.

So these songs are in honor of her.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vn2SencrSL_0ujzefX_Bfc_j-KJhKJzSUTDJi3CiQs8/edit?usp=sharing



A playlists of songs that make me think of my daughter including "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder:



Click the link below to listen to my monstrosity of a playlist, OlderMusicGeek's 50th B-Day, on Spotify:
http://open.spotify.com/user/127676752/playlist/1bRKV8LHJIL3JQih1ZSq76

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Blog List

My Twitter Page

My Twitter Page On Entertainment

Ask Me Anything From FormSpring.Me

MUSIC

Some Of The Lastest Songs I've Enjoyed

My Internet Radio Stations


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
MOVIES

Some Movies I've Seen (Or Reseen) Recently

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Last 20 Movies I've Reviewed On Flixster

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

The Movies I Want To See The Most, But Haven't Yet

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.

My Favorite Movies

Sorry for the funky layout. It's the only one Flixster has.